Friday, December 31, 2004

 

United Irelander's Resolution

As I make my last post of 2004 I would like to pay tribute to those people who visited my fledgling blog and who took the time to comment.
I have enjoyed running this blog and have enjoyed the debate that has taken place.

From my observations of my first month it is clear what is working and what isn't.
I enjoy running the daily themes and features which I feel bring structure to the place but some of them such as 'Sunday Surprise' and ''What If?'Wednesday' are not good for the blog in my view so they'll be scrapped and replaced by something else.
It's also clear that controversy is king so expect United Irelander to tackle some controversial issues in 2005.
Also,expect more of an emphasis on nationalism for the New Year.

There is always room for improvement so I hope United Irelander will be a blog you'll find interesting and thought-provoking and worth a visit in 2005.

Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh!(A prosperous New year to you all!)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.