Friday, March 25, 2005

 

Oh, Those Funny Yanks!

While checking out Gavin's Blog recently, I came across this great clip from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Show.You can see it here.I have been checking out numerous clips from this show and I have found some hilarious ones.Guaranteed to put a smile on your face!

For an amusing report on gay marriage in America, see here.

For an amusing report on Prohibition parties in America, see here.

For a very amusing report on an e-mail service that notifies you when the rapture comes, (my personal favourite) see here.

And lastly, for a report on a town that Dr. Phil says is the most messed up in America, see here.

These clips are probably the funniest I have ever put on United Irelander and I really wish The Daily Show with Jon Stewart was shown on this side of the Atlantic!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.