Monday, April 11, 2005

 

United Irelander Commends Sinn Fein!

No, I haven't gone nuts but I would like to commend Sinn Fein on this aspect of their website which highlights the disgraceful collusion that went on in Ireland and the role the British State had in the murder of Irish civilians. My reading of Joe Tierney's book, The Dublin And Monaghan Bombings And The Murder Triangle, has opened my eyes to the dangerous extent of involvement by British State forces in the murder of my compatriots. I would urge Sinn Fein to read the book by Mr Tierney and highlight British State involvement in the Dublin and Monaghan Bombings as well as many other atrocities.

It's time for us Irish people to see these British murderers get brought to justice.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.