Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-If you won it...

Well I'm hearing alot of excitement about this EuroMillions draw on Friday which if I'm not mistaken has a prize of €96 million! It's an extraordinary amount of money and will certainly alter forever the life of the lucky person who scoops it (if it is scooped that is).

What I'd like to know is, what would you do if you won that amount of money? Some of the things I would do would be:

- Buy a red Ferrari which I've imagined having since I was young.

- Buy a holiday home in France as well a home in Ireland somewhere down the country. In Kerry or Waterford with great big space all to myself.

-Donate a few million to charity.

- Quit work forever and live off my wealth.

- Give some money to my family and make sure they're comfortable though I would be less giving when it would concern distant family. You just know you would end up running into second cousins you never even knew you had!

Can't really think of anything else at the minute. What about you? What would you do if you became a millionaire overnight?


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.