Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Fun Irelander Feature-Riddle me this

I can't think of anything original to write. Call it writer's block, stress, the fact I'm busy watching something on TV, whatever. With that being said, I thought I'd pose you three riddles. Here goes:

Q1.

Two words, my answer is only two words. To keep me, you must give me.

Q2.

Each morning I appear
To lie at your feet,
All day I will follow
No matter how fast you run,
Yet I nearly perish
In the midday sun.

Who am I?

Q3.

A man was found dead in his study. He was slumped over his desk and a gun was in his hand. There was a cassette recorder on his desk. When the police entered the room and pressed the play button on the tape recorder they heard..."I can't go on. I have nothing to live for." Then there was the sound of a gunshot. How did the detective immediately know that the man had been murdered and it wasn't a suicide?

Don't cheat and use Google by the way!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.