Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Top Ten Tuesday - Beatles songs

I'm a fan of The Beatles. Then again, who isn't? In my opinion they are the greatest band of all time without a shadow of a doubt.

One of the things I like most about The Beatles is that you can listen to some of their lesser-known songs and yet they still sound far better than most of the crap that's passed off for music these days.

To lighten the mood I thought that I would use this week's edition of Top Ten Tuesday to detail my top ten Beatles songs. So without further ado:

1. She Loves You
2. Hard Day's Night
3. In My Life
4. Can't Buy Me Love
5. Let it Be
6. All You Need Is Love
7. Norwegian Wood
8. Hey Jude
9. Yesterday
10. Yellow Submarine

So there you have it. My top ten favourite Beatles songs. Feel free to comment on my choices or to offer up some of your own.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.