Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

January sets new records

Posting will be light from me today as I just have too much work to do right now (no, seriously).

I thought I'd say thanks though to those of you who have visited lately as January has seen United Irelander get more visitors than ever before. Site Meter tells me that as of right now January has seen over 7,500 hits which is a new record for this blog.

Lately, as I'm sure you have probably noticed, there has been quite alot of heated debate on this site. There's nothing wrong with that of course, indeed it makes things interesting, but sometimes we can let our emotions get the best of us when we are dealing with emotive topics. I include myself in that.

United Irelander follows the Slugger O'Toole philosophy of 'play the ball and not the man', in other words to attack the post but not the poster. Let's all try and avoid the ad hominem attacks and stick to the subject at hand.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution to the site. Onwards and upwards.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.