Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Some trivia about United Irelander

I came across this cool little thing called The Mechanical Contrivium (hat-tip Fence). Here's what it had to say about yours truly:

1. It took united irelander 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!

Better late than never, right?

2. United irelander became extinct in England in 1486!

Those bloody English...

3. United irelander was originally green, and actually contained cocaine.

My solicitor says I shouldn't comment on this.

4. The international dialling code for united irelander is 672.

This should help me break into that tricky Japanese market...

5. United irelander is the only bird that can swim but not fly!

Yes, now that I've exterminated those pesky penguins the honour is all mine!

6. A united irelanderometer is used to measure united irelander.

Indeed. And ladies, I measure up nicely!

7. United irelander has only one weakness - the colour yellow!

Bah! My secret's out!

8. Early thermometers were filled with united irelander instead of mercury.

Those were the days...

9. United irelander was originally called Cheerioats.

That's actually true. I got rid of that name as it sounded too gay.

10. There are six towns named united irelander in the United States!

This year I'm aiming to have seven!

Why don't you enter yourself in The Mechanical Contrivium and see what it comes up with!


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.