Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Red hot Chile players

Chile were good alright Ireland 0 Chile 1

That's quite the scoreline. Bring back Brian Kerr! (Just kidding...for now)

I have to say Ireland were absolutely woeful. I wish it had been shown on RTE because I think the lads in the studio would have been very critical. I think a lot of the Irish players thought they were still on holiday.

Chile were good and Mark Gonzales of Liverpool looks like someone to watch out for, but Ireland were just rubbish.

I don't mind the team losing but when they lose like that it's frustrating.

I'll give Staunton the benefit of the doubt of course and I don't want him out of the job or anything but I hope we can expect better than that real soon...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.