Monday, March 17, 2008

 

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Best wishes to everyone on this St. Patrick's Day. I'm pleased to see that the weather is sunny here where I am in Dublin. I used to have this notion as a kid that if it was sunny on St. Patrick's Day then it meant a good summer ahead. Not sure how accurate that theory was since most summers I recall were miserable!

Hopefully the theory comes good this year though. Hope you enjoy the day wherever you are.

I'm going to do my liver a favour this year by going easy on the drink but if you're feeling merry tonight I wish you well!

Here's a look at how the rest of the world is celebrating the day...


Moscow, Russia:






San Francisco, USA:





Tokyo, Japan:





London, England:





Auckland, New Zealand:





And some footage of Dublin's parade:



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2008 United Irelander.